FINANCING HOME RENOVATION IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK.
Our Home Renovation programs allow you to finance the renovation of your existing home or a new home you are purchasing.
Steps to get started:
- Work with your loan officer to choose the renovation program that works best for you.
- Select your contractor and get a bid.
- We will order your appraisal to establish the value of your property based on the renovations being completed.
- Once your loan is approved, we will send final renovation documents to you and your contractor.
- After your loan closes, your contractor must begin work within 30 days and complete the project within 6 months.
- A draw company will manage getting your contractor paid, order inspections to make sure the work has been completed, and monitor the title to insure no mechanic liens get placed against your property.
Home Buyer Tips
- 5 Reasons Home Ownership is a Good Financial Investment
- 2 Myths That May Be Holding You Back From Buying
- Do’s and Don’ts During The Loan Process
- FHA 90 Day Property Flip Waiver
- Getting a Mortgage: Why So Much Paperwork?
- How to know if it’s a condo?
- Ready To Make An Offer? 4 Tips For Success
- What You Need To Know About VA Loans
- The Perfect Home Loan Application
- Look for a Luxury Home? Now’s The Time To Act!
- Condo Loans - Low Down Payment
- How We Safe Guard Your Information
- Mortgage Insurance
- Niche - Unique Mortgages
- Path 2 Buy
- Rent vs. Buy
- Rising Rent - No Problem
- Student Loan Debt
- The Mortgage Process
- USDA-Wide Open Spaces
- FHA “Back-To-Work: Extenuating Circumstances” Program
- FHA 203k Streamline Rehab Loan
- HUD-184 Native American Program
- Jumbo Loans
- Reverse Mortgage
- Veterans Assistance Loan Benefits
- HomeStyle Renovation
- 3 Reasons Why First-Time Home Buyers Love FHA
- FHA - Home Ownership Opportunities
- FasTrac Approval Process
- Home Ready Program
- Jumbo Plus Loans
- Loan Programs - Pros & Cons
- Why Pre-Approval Should Be Your First Step
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed?
- The Power of Pre-Approval for Agents
- How Low Interest Rates Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Delayed Financing Options
- Discount Points vs Premium Pricing
- Duplex Financing Options
- FICO Scores
- Flipped Property Finance Options
- Jumbo - Credit Challenged
- No Lender Fees
- Union Advantage
- FHA - Benefits
- FHA - Credit Requirements
- FHA - Limited Savings
- FHA - Refinance
- Family Opportunity Program
- Fannie Mae - 97% LTV
- HomeScout: Your Unfair Advantage
- Jumbo - Medical Loan Program
- Luxury Home - 2 Million Max
- NHF Platinum - Down Payment Assistance
- Non-Resident Alien Home Loan